9/09/2009

Apricot cream soup

I've been meaning to prepare this soup for ages. My problem is that whenever I bought apricots, I brought them home, and just as when I was about to start making the dish, they were gone. Now, at the end of their season, I finally managed to save the last couple of them.




Ingredients for one person:
6 nice and ripe apricots
1,5 glass of water
pinch of vanilla powder
pinch of cinnamon
1 tsp lemon juice (depending on the sweetness of the apricots, can use a bit more)
honey (also depends on the sweetness of the fruit)
1 tbspoon hemp seed or 1 tbspoon casheew

some menta leaves or sliced fruits for decorating

Wash the apricots and get rid of their core. Put everything into the blender. If it's too thick, add some water.

It really tastes like jam. Maybe, with less water, it would make a nice pudding.

1 comment:

  1. This would be a yummy topping for my Raw cheesecake! Thanks Gitta!

    ReplyDelete